INFER Workshop: Networks and Trade
INFER Workshop «Networks and Trade» will take place at Leuven Centre for Irish Studies, KU Leuven, Belgium, October 3-4, 2013.
This workshop brings together economists to discuss recent topics related to Networks and Trade. Researchers are invited to submit theoretical, empirical or methodological papers. In particular, we welcome papers related to the following topics:
- Networks in international trade or business
- Multi- or interdisciplinary approaches to network analysis
- Trade and transportation
- Game theory in networks/strategic network formation
- Discrete choice models in networks
- The impact of negative social relationships (‘signed networks’)
- Communication over networks
- Exponential random graph modeling
- Dynamic network formation models
Although this workshop is mainly aimed at economists, we welcome submissions from other fields (like sociology, biology, physics, finance, applied mathematics etc.) too. As network analysis has a multidisciplinary nature, this workshop intends to build bridges between various disciplines.
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2013.