EEFS Twelfth Annual Conference
The twelfth Annual EEFS Conference, will be held in Berlin, Germany on 20th-23rd June 2013. The conference is hosted by the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW) and the University of Duisburg-Essen.
The EEFS has a broad focus covering all areas in economics and finance. Papers are solicited in all these areas, including:
- Macroeconomic Theory and Policy
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Monetary Economics
- International Finance
- Growth and Development
- European/World Integration
- International Trade and General Equilibrium
- Economics of Transition
- Spatial/Regional Economics
- Industrial Economics and Organisation
- Political Economy
- Public Economics
- Labour Economics
- Paper/Abstract submission deadline: May 13th, 2013
- Paper acceptance notifications will be sent by May 19th 2013.
- Conference registration fee payment deadline: June 1st 2013.
- Full paper submission as soon as possible but not later than June 8th 2013.
Further information : http://www.eefs-eu.org/eefs-conference-in-berlin-june-2013.html