International Workshop on "General Equilibrium Dynamics, Market Structure and Trade"
INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON "GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM DYNAMICS, MARKET STRUCTURE AND TRADE"
University of Salento, Lecce, Italy, October 10-11, 2013
- Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, University of Salento.
- Department of Environmental and Business Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies and University of Hamburg.
- DEGIT (Dynamics, Economic Growth, International Trade) Network (http://www.degit.ifw-kiel.de/)
- Erich Gundlach, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies and University of Hamburg.
- Bjarne S. Jensen, Deparment of Environmental and Business Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Antonella Nocco, Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, University of Salento.
The workshop is intended to bring together economists working on International Trade modeling and Globalization and Economic Development analysis. Of particular interest are works developing general equilibrium models of a static and/or dynamic nature with perfectly and/or imperfectly competitive market structure. Moreover, studies centered on the relationship between international economic integration and growth and development processes are particularly welcome. The new research presented should be of wide interest and both theoretical and empirical papers will be considered for presentation at the workshop.
- Eric W. Bond, Vanderbilt University, USA.
- Jacques-François Thisse, CORE – Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
Prospective participants should submit a complete paper or a draft version of the paper in pdf format by e-mail no later than June 15, 2013, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include with your draft a cover page with your name, title, affiliation, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address. If the draft is accepted, the completed version of the paper will be due by August 31, 2013.
- June 15 Deadline for receiving draft version
- July 31 Notification of acceptance to author
- August 31 Deadline for receiving completed papers
It is understood that authors of accepted papers are willing to act as discussants.
No conference fee.
For further questions regarding the workshop, please contact: email@example.com More information will be available in due time on the web page of the University of Salento (https://intrade.unisalento.it and www.intrade.unisalento.it).