TRADE PERSPECTIVES 2013: Supply Chain Relationships
The main goal of the confenece is to explore the kinds of relationships in supply chains and to examine the position of trade companies within supply chains. To analyze changes in relationships within supply chains, which, in terms of increasing competition and increasing complexity of markets, are becoming a key factor for long-term success of companies in different industries. To consider new technologies that are being implemented in the supply chains in order to improve the efficiency of individual chain participants, but also the efficiency of the supply chain as a whole.
- The position and role of trade in the supply chain
- The logistics processes as the basis of the supply chain
- Relations between the participants of the supply chain
- Building trust among members of the supply chain
- Technology to support the supply chain
- The concept of "green" supply chain
- New knowledge for supply chain management
- Specific types of supply chains (eg. supply chain in services, supply chain in the fashion industry, HORECA supply chain, etc.)
The conference is not restricted to suggested themes. All participants are welcomed to suggest other themes in relation to the main theme of the conference.
PROGRAMME COMMITEE MEMBERS >>>
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite scientists and professionals to submit their papers in Croatian or in English language. Only papers which are not previously published or proposed for publication in other publication will be taken into consideration to be included in publications and programme. Abstracts and full papers should follow Instructions for authors.
All abstracts and papers are subject to the blind review process and have to be edited according to the instructions.
Accepted papers will be fully published in publication with ISBN number entitled: "TRADE PERSPECTIVES 2013: Supply Chain Relationships".
CONFERENCE FEE: 100 EUR*, information on payment method will be distributed together with acceptance of abstracts.
* special discount for participants of "Trade perspectives 2012" (50%): 50 EUR
Abstract deadline 30.06.2013.
Acceptance of abstracts 15.07.2013.
Full papers deadline 30.09.2013.
Acceptance of full papers 15.10.2013.
Date of the conference 20. and 21. 11.2013.
CONFERENCE SITE >>>