International Symposium “Advancing socio-economic research”, Romania
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we are glad to invite you to submit your abstracts and participate in the 2nd Edition of International Symposium “Advancing socio-economic research ” held by Pro Global Science Association in Bucharest (Romania) on the 24th and 25th of May 2013.
The objective of the symposium is to provide a forum for researchers and academics from all over the world to present their research results and achievements in the line of socio-economic research. This symposium aims to promote the sharing of good practice and transnational cooperation in socio-economic research in the context of Europe 2020, and to provide opportunities for participants to exchange ideas face-to-face or virtually, to establish research relations and to find partners for future cooperation.
The symposium will also be an excellent opportunity for the presentation of recent or current research projects, contributing to an in-depth understanding of the complex and interrelated socio-economic challenges facing Europe in these times of change. A special attention will be paid to young researchers PhD students and Post Docs who are encouraged to express their original ideas in a particular part of the plenary session.They are also invited to see the details about International Competition: The Best Scientific Article of the Young Researchers.
We welcome papers on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Education, Research and Brain Drain (Special Panel proposed to the participants)
- crossing disciplinary boundaries in socio-economic research
- pioneering ideas in socio-economic research
- European Research Area, research and innovation in EU and the new Horizon 2020
- economics, innovation and technology
- new concepts and approaches in social sciences and humanities
- knowledge-based economy
- sustainable agriculture and bio-based economy
- knowledge for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
- cross-cutting themes for socio-economic research: energy, environment, welfare, social and territorial cohesion, demographic change, migration and integration, inclusive, innovative and secure societies, European identity/identities, post-carbon society, the crisis of value, space and virtuality, new technologies etc
- research, education, innovation
- training, mobility, career development of researchers
- human capital
- funding instruments for socio-economic research
- R&D investments
You can present your contributions as follows:
In person: oral presentations (max.15 minutes).
Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
- Abstract submission: 22 March 2013
- Acceptance notification: 29 March 2013
- Final paper submission: 24 April 2013
- Registration deadline for authors: 24 April 2013
Accepted papers will be published in the 5th Issue of the Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research (June 2013). The Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research is an online peer-reviewed scientific journal with international Editorial Board, ISSN 2247-6172, indexed in international databases RePeC, EconLit, New Jour (Georgetown University Library), EBSCO and Index Copernicus Journals Master List. You can see the Current Issue: http://www.reaser.eu/Current-issue.php
For registration and other technical details see symposium's website: www.reaser.eu/conference